Never underestimate the power of vintage gadgets. I made my first dollars online when I built my second niche blog about vintage cameras and accessories.
I then built another blog about old money.
Today, five out of my 20 niche blogs focus on vintage stuff. People love retro things.
As you can see from the title, I made $4000 recently from retro cellphones.
These old forgotten gadgets are important historical pieces that rake in thousands of dollars if you know how to milk the cash cow.
I write for passion when I’m writing content under my personal brand, I write for money when I’m niche blogging, and there is still plenty of money in niche blogging.
💲Niche blogging is a massive money grab.💲
Anyway, back to the topic of vintage cellphones:
How to make cash from Vintage cell phones
You can build a whole business from retro cellphones, and it’s pretty simple.
Here’s the breakdown:
- First, create a faceless YouTube channel about the history of cell phones. You don’t have to film content or show your face. All you need is:
- A modern smartphone
- A smartphone lapel mic
- Some editing software like inShot (you can download it on your phone)
- A list of 10 to 20 video titles about vintage cellphones
- Some copyright-free images (you can find these by searching for “creative commons” or royalty-free images or vintage cellphones.
Now, create the videos:
- Do the research
- Add the images to the editing software and voiceover the images
- Use a platform like Canva to create your thumbnails
- Upload the videos.
By the way, you don’t have to create a YouTube channel, but I double my income by creating a YouTube channel for every niche blog that I build.
Create a Medium page and build interesting content about vintage cell phones. You can also do this on Vocal…